Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Will the Real Colorado Rockies Please Stand Up?

The Purple gets pretty much embarrassed by two of the worst teams in the NL. Then they go and sweep the Blue Jays, one of the better teams of the Superior League (despite their Canadian handicap). Will we know more about this team after their set in Minnesota? Your guess is as good as mine, friends. But this is one of the better pitching staffs (rotation and bullpen) in the majors, and every once in a while, they look like they're about to start hitting too. If that ever happens, we may see something special.

I, The Beard, have changed my strategy regarding the Rockies and their universal greatness... at one time, I concentrated my full Beardliness on Ryan Spilborghs, and both he and the Rockies achieved much. The following two years, I focused on the team, with mixed results. Now, I have decided once again to channel all possible greatness through Ryan Spilborghs and his amazing beard, and to allow that beard to act as a beacon towards which the Rockies will affix their eyes and hearts. So go, Ryan, and go Ryan's Beard... let's show them how this is done.

-TB

No comments: